Hello there Lovelies!
It’s that time of the month, where I talk about what I’ve been loving throughout the whole month of April. These favorites consist of makeup, hair product, fashion, and random things.
So, let’s go through them one by one:
1. John Frieda Heat Protection: Since I’ve ombred my hair, I tried not to use heat utensils on it in order not to increase the already existent damage. So, I searched for a good protection in a spray form( I don’t like the creme) and finally found this product in Centerpoint (surprise. Surprise)
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in the shade 51: I have been using the Garnier Roll-on concealer for quit a long time, but apparently they stopped producing it, or the places I’ve been looking in don’t stock them anymore (let me know where you have seen this concealer so that I can stock on it). So, since I could’t find the Garnier one, I decided to try this Healthy Mix Concealer because of the rave reviews throughout the blogosphere. Surprisingly it matches my slightly yellowish complexion perfectly.
3. L’oreal Caresse Lipstain in num.200 Princess: Finally these lipstains are available in the Lebanese market. This lipstick is so easy to wear, and the color is perfect for spring and summer. Love. Love.Love.
4. White Nailpolish: There is something about white nail polish , that screams light and summery and classy all in one. It simply makes your nails look perfect and your hands well cared of. After a lot of trial and error, I finally found the perfect white nail polish that is opaque and doesn’t look like I’ve painted my nails using Tipp-ex. The polish I am talking about is Sally Hansen White On in num 100.
5. DKNY Be delicious perfume: with the winter blues far away, and the strong winter perfumes packed waiting for the next year, the light and fruity perfumes come to play. This perfume has been my favorite for at least 4 years. I never go out of it, and always keep a backup aside. It is a perfect mix of fruity and freshness, with the emphasis on freshness. It’s a clean, fresh, young , and summery scent.
7. Neon Accessories: Nothing screams warm weather like Neon colors. And if a neon t-shirt or shorts are too much for you to handle, a neon statement necklace is the best solution. I have already 5 neon necklaces and I don;t think I am stopping at this number. (addicted much :P)