I have been searching for a Tag post to write about for a while now, and finally stumbled upon a perfect one , for me at least ; Would You Rather? Beauty Edition. I really liked the question, they are fun, easy and actually interesting. So, if you want to know how I answered keep reading.
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I am more of a mascara and a lipstick kind of girl, so the eyeshadows are not my favorite part of makeup. I rather lose the palettes and the shadows.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
This is a trick question as it seems to me. First I thought that I would prefer to never cut my hair, but then I thought it would really look messy, tired and weak after a long period of time of not cutting. So, I actually prefer to chop it off (and in the question it isn’t mentioned that I couldn’t grow it out :P)
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I am a pink cheek girl, it’s just the coral shade suits me only in with a tan while the pink all year long.
4. If you had 1,000$ to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Although I LOVE makeup, I don’t think I would ever want to spend so much money at once on makeup products, even the high-end. I would rather buy a designer bag or a killer pair of shoes for that amount.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I really don’t like this question, since I don’t prefer either of the options above. But, if I am to consider the most convenient application I would say that I rather apply eyeliner as a lipstick, since it would pretty much be hard to apply any lipstick on the eyes (it would be funny to see though! who is up for a challenge?)
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Considering I am not a MAC fanatic, and that Sephora contains so many brands to choose from and millions of options, I am leaning towards Sephora in this question.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I am a complete Lipstick junkie, so this is the easiest question from the tag, since I couldn’t possibly live my life wearing only one lip color ( scary thought, I know! )
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?
I am going to play a smart-ass, and out-smart the question. I am going to wear summer clothes in winter and spend the rest of my life attached to a movable heater , that way I am always warm and comfy 😀
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright Nails all the way!!!!! Bright and light colors lift y mood and make everything in life so much colorful.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
This must be the hardest question for me. I both have a favorite lip and eye product, and both products are my must-haves. But I’d rather stick to my favorite eye product since I still haven’t found any replacement for my favorite mascara, while I could easily live without my favorite rimmel lipstick. The verdict: I would give up the lip product (sorry Rimmel 107, I still love you 😦 )
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
A messy bun all the way! It is perfect for all occasions – casual and dressy.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I never wear lip gloss, so the answer is quit obvious that I would rather paint my nails.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have non at all or Sharpie then in everyday?
Using a Sharpie is a scary thought, and I don’t think there would be any color that could be used, but having NO eyebrows at all is even more scary. So, I decided that I am not going to answer this Scary question. (I like my eyebrows just the way they are }
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?
I would look really unhealthy and sick without any makeup (thank God for under eye concealer) , but if I keep my hands well kept it would be ok to live without nail polish .
Here are all my answers to the above questions, I would love to see your answers in the comments below !
As usual, I tag some of my favorite bloggers: