As you already figured things out, I am on vacation now in Russia! Most of my posts would be scheduled, but I am going to try to take advantage of free wi-fi in public places and write a couple of random small post
As I am sitting now in Sheremetevo airport waiting for my shuttle ride to the center of Moscow, looking around at all the people passing me by, and simply judging their travel outfits for funny ( I know it’s a bad thing to do, but I am sitting alone for 3 hours that’s the least I can do to entertain myself 😄). That’s when I decided I should take advantage of my free time and write a Travel Style Post.
Although we all wish we look as stylish as the girl in the picture below, we all know it is not possible.
Here are a few ideas that you could use when deciding what to wear to the airport:
1.When traveling the best thing to do is to keep it simple, do not overwhelm yourself with too much fabric or accessories.
2. Go for pieces that are the comfiest in your closet ( no, sweat pants and pjs do not count) I always go for my favorite pair of skinny jeans preferably in a dark color.
3. Stay away from heels, keep those for tater on during the vacation, a nice pair of flats is the best choice.
4. Go for a relatively large tote bag that coiled easily handle all your flight essentials.
5. Always take a large scarf or a cardigan with you, it is always freezing in the airport.
6. Do not forget to moisturize during the flight. Always have a face cream or at least a hand cream to use during the flight, no one likes dehydrated skin.
7. Keep yourself busy and entertained so the flight wouldn’t seem too tiring. I love having a nice easy book to read, but magazines can do the same job, so it depends on your liking.