Another Month just passed by, and we can say goodbye to summer.
For me, August was an amazing month, full of travels and relaxation, in addition to 3 weddings 😀 ( I know a lot). Not a lot of products stood out for me like always, but the ones mentioned are totally worth it. Some of them are old favorites and some are new discoveries.
Here are my favorites in no particular order:
1. ARTDECO Magic Eyeliner in #68 : a perfect brown eye pencil, which could be used for making a perfect cat-eye-look , or smudge it for a softer color. It comes with a smudging sponge in the other side, which surprisingly does exactly that.
2. Essence Gel Eyeliner in Berlin Rocks: I think you already know my profound love for gel eyeliner, I use it on most days, even on the no-makeup days you could still see me rocking some liner. After using my loved Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black for far too long, I began searching for an alternative to the black color, and finally found the Essence one in a gorgeous Eggplant colors that is perfect for summer since it adds a little bit of color.
3. DIORSKIN NUDE BB CREME in 002: One of the best BB cremes out there, it is simply amazing and perfect for summer weather. It has been my staple for the wedding season and perfect for flash.
4. Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam: If you haven’t yet tried this amazing product form Topshop, you really should run to your local store and swatch it, because I can’t stop raving about it.
5. Avene Daily Moisturizer with SPF20: I have raved enough about this moisturizer in my Skin Care Routine (check the post here).
6. Rimmel by Kate Moss lipstick in 107: we all spend our whole life searching for that one lipstick that would suit us perfectly, and look good for every occasion. Surprisingly, I found that lipstick a long time ago, and I simply stopped searching since it is that perfect.