I am truly thankful for all the support I get around the blogosphere, you are really an amazing group of people that make blogging only a pleasure.
After receiving the LIEBSTER Blog Award and The One Lovely Blog Award, I was nominated again for a new award which is The Versatile Blog Award. I want to thank THE OXFORD OWL for thinking about me for this award.
- The rules are that you must post the award, and who nominated you for it on the post!
- You have to give 15 awards to 15 other bloggers that really deserve to receive it.
- Then post 7 amazing things about yourself.
I have already mentioned some things about me in the previous award post (you can check it here), so here are the things I could come up with.
- I am a die-hard fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Best show ever! (Who’s with me ?)
- I badly wanted to have “ombre” hair, and after I did the ombre, I can’t wait to get rid of it (probably next week).
- I don’t watch TV, I prefer Youtube to that, more entertaining.
- I am addicted to Zoella’s Channel on YouTube. Can watch her day and night.
- I love to cook and bake, but only in Winter. Can’t stand the Kitchen during Summer.
- I can’t enter any shop or mall if I don’t intend on getting something from there. I am a “LIKE AND BUY” person.
- I hate all that the “Twilight Saga” represent. (no offense to anyone) .
The people I nominate are the following: ( in no particular order)
- A Fancy Blonde Mess
- Le Blog De Chanty
- Beauty on a Budget
- Line Refer
- My Life Through The Eyes Of The Web
- Pretty Little Beauty Blog
- Beauty Burgh
Hope you enjoyed this little post. Thank you readers for being wonderful as you are 😀
I love you all.