Sometimes it is hard to know what product really is a favorite, although you see it in the monthly favorites posts, it still doesn’t mean that it is a holy grail product. But when the same product doesn’t leave you for the whole season, you know it it a keeper.
With Summer all behind us, let us take a moment and remember what things made it more happy and memorable.
Without further due, here are my Most Worn Summer Things:
1. Foundation: DIOR BB Creme in 002. Even though I don’t wear foundation or any type of coverage on a daily basis, there are some days were even the lucky ones like me do need a little bit of help. This is when this little tube comes handy. It is super light weight, but gives you the most flawless looking skin, which is perfect for night outs or weddings.
2. Bronzer: INGLOT Bronzing Powder in #74. What is Summer without the tan and that sun-kissed look? Nothing I say! And what enhances the tan even more is a perfect Summer bronzer. I can’t say enough good things about this product, but I don’t thin I need too, since the image speaks for its self. I HIT THE PAN! and I never hit the pan with any of my other products. So, it’s a definite sign. Go and grab one for you and your friend and you won’t regret it.
3. Blusher: Rimmel Blusher in Pink Rose 120. As I have mentioned before, I am a huge fan of coral cheek colors, but alas, they don’t suit my complexion. Therefore, I found my perfect blusher that suits me perfectly all year round. This product has a slight amount of shimmer to it, but it doesn’t show sparkly on the cheek, but instead it transfers more as a pink Highlight. I have worn it every other day, and I am quit surprised on why I haven’t hit pan yet 😛
4. Mascara: DIORSHOW ICONIC OVERCURL. Ever since this little beauty fell into my hands early this summer, my whole world turned around. I was always a firm believer that the Drugstore Mascaras are the same as the High-end ones, but this beauty just proved me wrong. It gives me the most dramatic doll eyes ever, without making me feel the weight of the lashes. Surprisingly this little sample lasted me 2 months, but don’t worry I already have a new full-sized tube waiting for its time to shine.
5. Eyeshadow: SIN and NAKED from the Naked Palette. Although I should have chosen only one favorite, but I couldn’t decide on one so I picked two. I have been experimenting with the Naked Palette all summer long and love all of the colors and use them I find that I keep drawn to SIN and NAKED the most.
6. Lip Product: L’oreal Caresse in 03 & 401. Perfect two shades for Summer. This range is the best colored lip balm option available at the drugstore, they are super moisturizing with a decent payoff of color. But I want to check out the Maybelline Whispers. heard a lot of great things about them.
7. Nailpolish: Sally Hansen in White ON. This summer was definitely all about the white nails! I have been wearing this shade non-stop for weeks without changing up colors. It is the new French Minimalist Trend in my opinion. If you haven’t tried white color on your nails, I say you give it a go especially if you have dark skin or still tanned from the holidays.
8. Hair Product: AVON Dry Ends Serum. We all know that Summer is a horrible month for our hair and should be protected from the UV rays the same way as the skin. And since I already have damaged hair from coloring it, I needed something very hydrating that made my hair shiny and look healthy. That’s exactly what it did. It is a very cheap product with an amazing smell that lingers in your hair for quit a while. Highly recommend for damaged ends.
9. Perfume: VERSACE Bright Crystal. As you can see in the image the bottle is almost empty and you can see that it has been well loved. This perfume is perfect for summer as a daily use, since it is super fresh. Its downside is that it only lasts for a couple of hours, maybe that’s why the bottle is empty 😛
10. Accessory: CK white strap Watch: I am more of a statement necklace girl, so I don’t wear a lot of other accessories. But when I do wear them I tend to change it up everyday, so there hasn’t been a favorite amongst them. One thing that didn’t leave my side was this white-strap CK watch. I think I have a slight obsession with white 😀 Don’t you think?
11. Shoes: Black and Gold Sandals. They just go with everything, from jeans to skirts to dresses. The best purchase of the summer.
What have been yours Most Worn Summer Things?