I love shopping. It is as simple as that. So, it was evident that I do the “SHOPAHOLIC TAG” on my blog soon enough.
Although I do not consider myself as a full-on shopaholic, I still love to treat myself to a shopping spree from time to time.
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Not really. I do fall for shopping a couple of times per year, but when I behave I can go for months without shopping.
2. How would you classify your style?
I don’t know exactly my style, but I can say I am a “Casual Chic” girl .
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
4. Where do you find the best deals?
Topshop and Vero Moda are great when it comes to their “Sales” deals.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
There are a lot of designers I am willing to splurge for, to name a few; Marc Jacobs, 3.1 Philip Lim, Chanel.
6. Do you have a “go-to” shopping outfit?
Comfy shoes and no dresses.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (aside from makeup)
Statement Necklaces 100% . you can never have enough.
8. What is one staple clothing piece you can’t live without?
A leather skirt!
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Floral Print! please let it stay for as long as I live 😀
10. What trend did you love that passed way too quickly?
I have been thinking too much on this question and still have no answer, sorry!
11. Who is your fashion icon?
As cliche as it may sound but it’s Olivia Polermo. another new icon I have been stalking is Blair from Atlantic-pacific.