This video is in Collaboration with Elsa from ElsaO.L’accessoire
It’s time to reveal the Second Set of Tutorials from the ” BEAUTY BLOOM” Collaboration.
Today it’s all about the Spring Makeup Trends and what we have seen on the Runway for the Spring/Summer 2014 season. There has been a lot of colors and techniques seen on throughout the shows, but they mostly can be said as PEACHY BRONZE smokey eyes.
This is going to be the first part of the 2-tutorials where this is the DAY MAKEUP, and later on Saturday we would show you how to transform your Day makeup to a night LOOK.
– Avon Illuminating Primer
– Dior BB Creme in the shade 02
– Glamouflage Concealer in medium light
– Maybelline Powder in Light
– Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51
– Rimmel Blush in Pink Rose 120
– Lumene Eyebrow Gel in Brown
– Avon Eyeshadow Primer in light beige
– KIKO gold eyeshadow
– KIKO orange eyeshadow
– Naked palette by Urban Decay in the shade Naked
– DiorShow Overcurl Mascara
-Dior Extreme Wear Lipstick in Spring Ball
If you haven’t seen the First SET of Tutorials from the Beauty Bloom Collaboration, you can check it through the links
Don’t forget to FOLLOW Playing with Fashion through Social Media to never miss a post: