Since a lot of you enjoyed my first Fashion Gift Guide that I have posted last week, I have decided to add another category , which is the BEAUTY edition. As a self taught makeup junkie, I can never have enough makeup and beauty gadgets in my collection and I think most of the girls are too. Plus, the christmas time is the perfect beauty-shopping time, since all the limited addition and christmas offers are launched, so it’s pretty easy to take advantage of them.
Here is a list of amazing stuff that I would personally gift my best friends or even myself ( you have to love yourself first 😛 )
1. SHEA BUTTER HAND CREAM TRIO from L’occitane en provance. These are by far the best hand creams I have ever tried, and for christmas they always have beautiful sets that could make an amazing gift to absolutely anyone in your life.
2. CHANEL Camelia de Plumes highlighting powder . Chanel has by far the best limited addition christmas sets, so although it is an expensive gift and comes in a small packaging, it has an amazing effect once received. This is definitely on top of my Christmas Wishlist. ( it retails for about 80$ in Lebanon).
3. VIKTOR & ROLF Flower Bomb perfume. This is the best smelling perfume in the world. I can never find anything that smells even similar to it, so I highly recommend this perfume to people who like being unique and sweet at the same time. (this gift set retails for about 140$ in stores, but I haven’t seen this packaging in Lebanon yet)
4. M.A.C. RED LIP BAG. An amazing set of lipstick, lipliner and gloss, perfect for achieving the perfect RED lip. Plus the Ruby Woo lipstick is a classic and suits most skin tones, and you can never go wrong with a free makeup bag 😀
5. GLAZED APPLE TIN OF TREASURES from The BodyShop. This christmas scent is the epitome of holiday for me and has everything you need for a total body care routine, and the Apple tin is so cute ❤ (very grown-up of me to say) it retails for about 48$ in stores.
6. FRUITY SWEETHEARTS from The BodyShop. Another BodyShop set, which is more budget friendly and perfect for those who are new to the store. The Mango bodybutter is my favorite and is my only helper during the cold winter weather.
7. ROSE-GRASSE CANDLE from IDEO Parfemeurs. I don’t think anyone dislikes candles, it is the perfect addition to any winter night and gives your home a warm sense of luxury and calmness.
8. UPLIFTED SET from LUSH. Lush has by far the best gift sets, both in packaging and what they contain. This set is perfect for achieving the most relaxed shower you could ever have. Although this set is on the pricier side it is totally worth a try. (this set retails for about 80$ in Lebanon).
9. ESTEE LAUDER Brilliant Nails. An amazing selection of metallic shades and a gorgeous purple metallic case, what else can be said.
Hope you enjoyed this little set, and let me know if you would like me to do a MEN’s GIFT GUIDE next.