I think Dry Shampoos don’t need any introduction, since we have been hearing about them for the last 4-5 years, throughout the internet and youtube. But for those who have never heard of a “Dry Shampoo”, here is a short intro; it is simply a way of giving your hair a volume boost without having to wash your hair. Sounds like a dream to all of us, since we all suffer from having our hair look fresh and with a lot of volume everyday. Some people tend to wash their hair every day, but in my opinion 4-5 days between washes is the best solution to keep your hair healthy and not striped of natural oils. But, this is my opinion and everyone has their own washing schedule that they prefer to stick to.
Whatever schedule you are used to, we all want a fast solution to make our hair appear volumized and gorgeous without having to wash it and blow dry it everyday, simply because we do not have the privilege of time at our disposal. This is where the Dry Shampoo comes to the rescue, and let me tell that I am totally converted to use it for extending the wash days. I cannot say about all the dry shampoos on the market, since I have only tried two, and from these 2 , the TRESEMME one truly shines.
Here are some PROs and CONs that I have noticed after using this product for almost 2 months.
- Removes any sign of oiliness close to the scalp
- Gives the hair it’s volume and bounciness back
- Has a very pleasant smell, that actually smells like you just washed your hair
- Super quick to use, you just need to leave the sprayed product 5-10 min before brushing your hair
- Doesn’t leave any white residue on your hair
- The Volume effect lasts for the whole day
- The hair becomes very manageable for updos and plaids
- Very hard to find in Lebanon ( have only seen it in TSC signature in Beirut Souks)
- Costs about 12,000 LL , which is much higher than your typical dry shampoos found in the market
- Cannot be used two days in a row
And here is the final result!!! pretty good in my opinion ❤
Have you tried this Dry Shampoo before? Do you have any other recommendations for me to try?