One of the most exciting discoveries, in the beauty world, this year was the PROVOC Lip liners that simply changed the way I look at lining my lips before applying any lipstick. Before trying these, I used to be very skeptical about any other lip liners, since they do not have the color payoff I expect them to give. Although, I have been using them for more than 3 months now, I wanted to be pretty sure before giving my final verdict. Without too much blabbing about how good they are in every single way possible, here are the usual pros and cons.
- Could be easily found in any C&F store in Lebanon. I usually visit the one in Spinneys Hazmieh.
- Has an amazing price of 6,000 LL (4$)
- Spot on pigmentation.
- Applies very smoothly and easily
- Doesn’t leave your lips DRY
- Come in an array of colors from Nude to Bright Red
- Can be worn as a regular matte lipstick
- The only downside of these Lip Liners is that they need to be sharpened, so if you want to carry them in your makeup bag, a sharpener is a must.
And as always here are the swatches to the shades I have, from the lightest to the darkest.
This shade of red is one of the perfect and most flattering REDs I have ever tried. It is not too orang-y and not too red, it is simply the perfect combination of both.
For more details on these lipliners, you could catch my video:
Let me know if you have ver tried this brand before or even heard of it? Would love to hear your recommendations if you have any.