When I first started reading Beauty Blogs, I fancied the “Monthly Favorites” posts the most, since for me they really showed when a certain product was loved and left an impression. So, I would wait for that period of the month, when all the beauty gurus would talk about their favorite products and simply take notes for the future. Through this way, when I fancied buying a new moisturiser, for example, I would look through the recommendations scribbled down in my notepad and avoid buying stuff that would end up not useful or simply do not work as mentioned in the ad.
As a beauty lover and a blogger, I am lucky enough to be sent some products for consideration throughout the month,but that doesn’t mean that I write or talk about them just for the heck of mentioning a brand. I feel responsible towards my readers and make sure that everything written and said here is 100% true and comes from deep inside, as if I am talking to my best friend or my sisters.
I am going to try to make this a permanent part of my blog, thus allowing you to maybe discover new gems that are worth investing in.
Here are my monthly favorites, in no particular order.
- PROVOC lipliner in number 21 “Sealed with a Kiss”. I have mentioned it quite a lot during the Summer, and even did a whole video with swatches dedicated to these amazing liners (you can check it here), but the number 21 is still my favorite and I have been using it non-stop (as you may have noticed from the image, it is getting pretty tiny)
- SAMOA compact powder foundation in P2*. Although it says ‘foundation’ in the name, it comes out very light at the same time, if used lightly with a big powder brush. I use it for setting my concealer, every single day, and it allows my makeup to stay put for longer hours. I haven’t tried using it as a proper foundation for one simple reason, which is that I do not wear foundation during the Summer heat.
- SAMOA nail revitalizer “base coat” . Another holygrail product that I simply swear by. If you are suffering from weak and brittle nails, this product is a life-savour that makes your nails strong and healthy in a short period of time. (you can check the full review on it, here)
- ESSIE nailpolish in “Sugar Daddy”. I have been searching for that perfect pale pink shade for the longest time, and I have finally found it in Essie’s collection and have been wearing it non-stop. I must mention that it is quite a sheer formula, that requires 2-3 coats for an opaque color, but if you are looking a “barely there” hint of color, one coat is what the doctor ordered.
- BEESLINE brown tan dry feel oil “Dark Tan”*. I know that Summer is coming to an end, but we can still get those rays of sunshine for the whole month of September, so if you are still working on your tan, you have to check BEESLINE for their latest tanning collection (could be found in most pharmacies across the country). I loved the brown tan oil, and cannot wait for my vacation trip, to use it properly and get that TAN game on.
- KIEHL’S midnight recovery eye concentrate. I am not going to say a lot about this product, except that it is simply BRILLIANT. If you have been suffering from dark circles an puffiness under your eyes, then this product is for you. And if you combine it with the Midnight recovery concentrate you will have a bulletproof night-time routine.
- LANCOME la nuit tresor perfume*. Perfumes are simply my weakness, and I love trying out new ones, but I rarely fall in love with most of them. But, this newest perfume form Lancome is a perfect combination of sexy and sweet that is perfect for wearing during the day and the night. A winner in my opinion. Plus, if you were a fan of their original Tresor perfume, you would certainly love this one.
- BATH&BODY WORKS candle “Farmstand Apple”. I love candles, and I love this one, a lot.
You can watch my favorites’ video here:
(*) : This product was sent to me for consideration, all thoughts mentioned are my own. This is not a sponsored post.