Here is my list of some sweet and perfect gifts for a lady in your life, whether it is your best friend, your girlfriend, your sister or even yourself (:P you have to treat yourself, too) from top to bottom.
- Cushions make a perfect gift for anyone, because simply everyone loves cushions, period. And when you add a rose gold one, then you have a winner 😀 . H&M home has a lot of different options and colors, but these 2 are my favorite. (sequins, quote)
- I love gifting books for birthdays and during Christmas, and this year, Garance Dore’s LovexStylexLife book is on top of my wishlist. I haven’t checked if it is already available in Lebanon, but I think by the end of this month, it would be. If you do not know who Garance is, then you have simply been living under the rock for the last 5 years and you can binge read her blog here. (link from Amazon, here)
- As a tea lover myself, I think a good quality tea set would be an amazing gift to any of your close friends. You can pick-up different flavors and tea-types that the other person would have never tried on her own, because there is more to tea than your regular earl grey and breakfast tea. My favorite is Kusmi Tea and especially the Russian Blend. You can find their store in ABC ashrafieh., or check them on their official website, here.
- We are all attached to our cellphones, more than 70% of our day, so a beautiful case would be a very thoughtful gift, since they would be looking at it every day and thinking of you. Gifting a designer case is a very good idea, since a person would rarely spend that amount of money on herself. I love this case from Marc Jacobs, since it is slightly transparent, thus allowing the color of your phone to shine (Iphone 6S holders, this is for you)
- You can never go wrong with a fancy Bath set as a gift, especially if it is from The White Company . They do the best luxurious body products in amazing minimalistic packaging. My favorite scent is the Seychelles. I highly recommend you pass by their store in Beirut City Center for many more scents, that would be a match to any girl’s taste. shop here.
- I know this is old news, but a scarf is always a good idea. Scarves come in so many textures, colors and fabrics that it never gets old. Plus, a girl can never have too many scarves, don’t you think? I fell in love with this patterned scarf from Mango, that would be a great addition to any girl’s closet. (did you know you can shop Mango online? shop here)
- Cute, animated, small clutches are all the rage these days and would add a lot of interest to any dark, monochromatic outfits during Winter and Fall seasons. I love this metallic clutch from the brand Ginger that could be found on namshi.com (they deliver for free to lebanon, amazing site, believe me).
- Metallic shades are so in these days, but not only in your outfits, so why not choose this gold coffee cup as a gift. Zara Home has a lot of choices, but this one is my favorite.
- I kept the best gift till the end. For the second year in a row, I chose a Daniel Wellington watch as the most special gift, since it is simply the best. This year my favorite design is the Grace Glasgow 36mm watch, I love its simplicity and minimalistic approach to instant chicness . And similar to last year, I have a lovely surprise to all of my readers. You can use the promocode “playingwithfashion” to get an instant 15% discount on your purchase during the holiday season (valid till January 15) through their website www.danielwellington.com . p.s. their shipping is worldwide.